Frequently Asked Questions
What is LinkSnappy?
LinkSnappy is a service that allows you to download files present on the internet, especially from filehosts with premium privileges. The price of elite access starts as low as £2.99. We have a vast network of servers on a gigabit network which ensures that all of our members get the maximum download speed.
What is LinkSnappy Elite membership? How is it beneficial?
LinkSnappy Elite, also known as LinkSnappy premium, provides users superior features over the free version, including but not limited to:
- Quick and friendly customer support.
- Unlimited transfer.
- Generous Refund Policy
- Ability to download multiple links in one go.
- Firefox and Chrome Plugins for easy links conversation.
- Download managers compatibility.
- Unlimited parallel downloads.
- Support for over 50 filehosts.
- No ads or popups.
- Stream blocked YouTube videos.
- Watch YouTube/Filehost Videos without Ads
- Convert YouTube/Vimeo/Dailymotion to mp3
How much does LinkSnappy Elite membership cost?
We have wide range of packages :
There are NO recurring charges to your credit card.
- 7 Days = $4.99 USD
- 30 Days = $12.99 USD
- 90 Days = $29.99 USD
- 180 Days = $54.99 USD
I just bought access and I wish not to be automatically charged every month, how do I do that?
We do not have any recurring charges, all transactions are one time payments.
How can I pay for my membership?
We support Credit/Debit Cards, Paysafecard, Bitcoins, Webmoney and other Russian payment methods
I am not satisfied with the service, how do I get a refund?
You are eligible for a complete refund if you are not satisfied with our service. You can read everything about it here.
How does it work?
User can supply supported link(s) in our link generator via our website/browser plugins/download managers/mobile app. Our system then connects the provided links as a premium user and generates linksnappy links for them instantly.
Is such kind of a system stable?
We have been in business since 2010 and have been running our service without troubles. There are instances where a host might stop working, we usually fix such issues quickly and try our best to keep all the supported hosts online. You can learn about our refund policy here.
What do you do if a filehost goes down?
If a filehost goes down, we advise our users to report it to us immediately and use an alternative filehost for time being. Our developers will fix the issue and we will usually compensate you for the inconvenience in terms of extension for your elite membership.
Do all the listed hosts work?
We make sure that all the listed hosts work and the ones which don't are clearly labelled under "Down Filehosts" tab of download page.
- Currently Supported Filehosts:
- Normal URL
- BigFile.to / Uploadable
- Uloz.To / PornFile.cz
- Filehosts Under Maintenance:
How fast are downloading speeds?
We transmit exact same speed the filehost would send you as a premium user. Theoretically maximum speed per file can go as high as 1GB/sec.
How much is file size limit per download?
We do not have any filesize limit. You get complete premium experience of each filehost which we support.
Are there any bandwidth limits?
Data transfer limits exist only on few hosts, rest are unlimited. This can be checked in our Service Status page
Which websites do you support?
Our supported hosts list can be viewed in the footer of the website. Their uptime status can be viewed in our "Download" page.
My account's password doesn't work and I cannot reset it?
Make sure you're entering correct email address. If that doesn't work out contact our customer support with your transaction details for help.
How to Download?
The simplest way to download is:
We suggest you to use Internet Download Manager(IDM) or jDownloader, they have been tested thoroughly with our system. Other download managers will work too.
- Login to your Elite account
- Go to the Download tab.
- Paste all the links you require to download in link generator textbox.
- Click on generate.
- Download the generated links one-by-one or use "view links" button to put them all in download manager and download them together.
What are "LSE Extensions/Addons"?
They are browser and download manager plugins. They seamlessly integrate with them and enhance your LinkSnappy experience by avoiding the hassles of converting the links yourself.
Detailed information regarding their setup and usage can be found here.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
How do I troubleshoot my experience with linksnappy ?
- If you get "Dead links" / "Error 503" / 0 kb files please take care of following things:
- We do not store anything on our server and the links which are generated act as a mediator between host and the user.
- If a link doesn't work or goes dead in the middle of a download, it is advised to re-generate it. The newly generated link can be used in place of previously paused download and it will start downloading from where it stopped.
- The generated links are IP address locked and they will only work with the IP they were generated with.
- Sometimes the link you generated might get deleted from original host's server after its generation and it won't work since we just act as a "proxy".
- If you get "Some of the links are unsupported" for a supported filehost make sure that:
- Link entered contains "http://" or "https://" at the beginning.
- Link might be of a different format. For Example Uploaded.net also has links which start with ul.to; In that case, please report us the error.
- If you get "Dead links" error for the link which appears to be live:
- It might be because the file has been deleted from filehost's server but their page hasn't been updated to reflect this change.
- It might be possible you are trying to download entire folder (which contains links to multiple files), in that case our system won't be able to resolve links, so put the file links directly.
- "Down Filehosts" list is not exclusive and some filehosts which are not listed in that list might not be working.
- YoutubeTomp3 is slower than regular filehost generation since video needs to be converted to mp3 which takes a little time.
- While watching filehost videos online without downloading them, fast-forward is not possible and its not due to any error at our end.
Can I share my generated premium links to public?
No, it's not possible since the generated links are limited to the user who generates it.
What is a 087 error?
This error occurs when our servers are unable to resolve the links you provided. It is recommended to retry generating them before reporting.
When are my generated links deleted?
Links generated by you are deleted every 5 days to prevent server from getting overloaded. You can re generate them anytime in future.
How can I earn from LinkSnappy?
You can earn either by inviting your friends to join LinkSnappy or by reselling Elite accounts.
How can I earn by inviting/referring new users?
You can share your referral link found in Affiliates tab in My Account with friends to make 30% of their purchases. Minimum payout amount is: $15 USD for PayPal/Skrill and $200 USD for a bank wire transfer.
I have referred a member but still I have got 0 Credits ?
We do not pay for the sales of 7 days account, however, we will add the credits to your account every time that user extends his account.
What are LSE Credits?
LSE Credits are nothing but points which are rewarded to a user for referring a new Elite member to us. They can be withdrawn as money or can be used to make your account's status Elite. 1 LSE Credit is worth $0.1 USD.
Can I become a LinkSnappy Reseller?
Yes, but we allow only a few resellers per country to be fair with the current ones. Reseller Program Explained:
To become our reseller you should contact us with following details:
- Resellers can generate new accounts or extend pre-existing accounts using our reseller area. New resellers start with a discount of 20% on available membership packages and they can work their way up for better discounts.
- New resellers should be able to initially load their reseller account with at least $50 (via Webmoney/Skrill/Bitcoin).
Note: It's mandatory for a reseller to have a website.
- Name / Business Name
- Marketing strategy
- Payment Methods
- Expected sales
- Anything which adds up to your web- reputation (Optional)
- Website of sales